The Restaurant is a re-creation of the town's original saloon built in the 1880's and demolished during Prohibition. The inviting interior is complete with an ornate Eastlake Style back-bar, a black walnut long bar milled on site, and old-growth redwood wainscoting salvaged from the hotel next door. The exterior includes a comfortable heated veranda and garden seating. In the tradition of the original saloon, we proudly offer our customers fine food as well as local wines, micro-brews and a full bar, all at affordable prices. We're open for lunch and dinner daily.